TOUR OF TAJ MAHAL WITH TIGER SAFARI(Delhi – Ranthambore – Agra – Delhi)
Day 1: Arrival / Delhi
We will receive you on your arrival at New Delhi airport and transfer to your hotel (the hotel will be ready from 12 Noon) – rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing
Today discover Old Delhi in the morning and the New Delhi in the afternoon, In old Delhi you will be visiting India’s biggest Masjid “Jama Masjid” and cycle rickshaw ride in the Chandini chowk and visit Spice Market – the Asia’s biggest also photo stop at Red fort. In New Delhi visit Presidential Palace and Indian Parliamentary building photo stop before visiting India’s war Memorial “India Gate” also visit Gandhi Smriti – the place where Mr. Gandhi was assassinated at the end of the day visit world tallest bricks tower “ Qutab Minar”
Day 3: Delhi – Ranthambore
This morning board your train to Ranthambore, On arrival check in to your hotel and relax for the rest of the evening.
Day 4: Ranthambore Tiger Safari
This morning and after take two safaris to the north India’s biggest Tiger reserve, and enjoy your rest of the day on your own leisure.
Day 5: Ranthambore - Agra
Today also take your morning safari – later post breakfast drive to Agra, on arrival check in to your hotel and visit Agra fort on the sunset.
Day 6: Agra – Delhi – Home
Today, after your breakfast visit world famous “Taj Mahal” , later drive to Delhi – on your arrival stop for Lunch at a local Indian Restaurant before drive to International airport to board your flight to home.
- Double/Twin Sharing Accommodations
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- AC Luxury car with Driver with Fuel / Taxes / Parking
- Full boarding and lodging in Ranthambore, Bandhavgarh ,Kanha (with Breakfast, Lunch Dinner)
- Arrival / Departure transfers with assistants
- English speaking tour escorts from Arrival to Departure
- Fuel, Toll, Parking & Interstate taxes
- Cycle Rickshaw ride in old Delhi
- Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park with naturalist
- Wet/cold wipes
- Mineral water / soft beverages
- Full board in Ranthambore (B/F, Lunch & Dinner)
- A/C Train tickets up/down from Delhi – Ranthambore
- Personal Expenses like alcohol beverages / Laundry / Phone calls,
- Tipping for service staff (Driver / Guide / Escort / Waiter / Porter)