THE RANTHAMBORE TIGER SAFARI(Delhi – Ranthambore – Delhi)
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi
We will meet you on your arrival at New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport (T – 3), arrival lounge and drive to your hotel for night stay.
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing
Today after your breakfast discover New Delhi and Old Delhi by visiting Gandhi Smriti,
India Gate and Photo stop at Presidential palace & Government Building, Jama Masjid, Rickshaw ride to Spice Market (the biggest in Asia)
Day 3: Train to Ranthambore
Today board your train to Ranthambore, on arrival checks in to your hotel and enjoy the film on Indian tigers in the evening.
Day4: Morning & Afternoon safari into Ranthambore National park
Today early morning your first safari to Ranthambore National Park, beside the big cats you can also enjoy the flora and fauna.
Again after lunch too take an another safari in to the park, this park has very big inventory of 55 Bengal Tigers – beside Tigers also spot Leopards, Spotted Deer, Sambar deer, Hyenas, sloth bears , Mongoos, Wild boar, Langurs, Jackals, Flying fox, wild dogs, crocodile & much more.
Day5: Morning safari / Train to Delhi / Departure Transfers
Again this morning take an another final and third safari to the National park, later after breakfast drive to Railway station to board your train to Delhi, on arrival you will be received and taken to board your flight to home.
- Double / Twin Sharing Accommodations
- Daily Buffet Breakfast,
- A/C Luxury car with Driver,
- Arrival / Departure transfers with assistants
- English speaking tour escorts from Arrival to Departure.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking & Interstate taxes
- Cycle Rickshaw ride in old Delhi
- Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park with naturalist
- Wet/cold wipes
- Mineral water / soft beverages
- Full board in Ranthambore (B/F, Lunch & Dinner)
- A/C Train tickets up/down from Delhi – Ranhambore
- Personal Expenses like alcohol beverages / Laundry / Phone calls,
- Tipping for service staff (Driver / Guide / Escort / Waiter / Porter)