NORTH INDIA TIGER SAFARI TOURS(Delhi – Corbett – Delhi - Ranthambore – Delhi)
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi
We will receive you on your arrival at New Delhi airport and transfer to your hotel (the hotel will be ready from 12 Noon) – rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 2 : Delhi – Corbett National Park
Today after healthy breakfast drive to Corbett National Park – It’s located at the foothill of Himalaya; this drive may take around 5 – 6 Hours, on arrival check in to your resort and watch the Documentary film of Mr.Jim’s Corbett in the evening.
Day 3 & Day 4: Corbett Park National Safari
Today and tomorrow you will be discovering India’s one of the best preserve national park – Enjoy your safaris – Corbett has very good inventory of Tigers, Elephants, Leopards, and many more rare species.
Day 5: Jim Corbett – New Delhi - Ranthambore
Today drive back to Delhi and board your evening train to Ranthambore – On arrival check in to your hotel.
Day 6 & Day 7: Ranthambore National Safari
Today and tomorrow you will be visiting India’s famous north India tiger reserve – beside Tiger you can also see lots of Languor, Crocodile and many more ………..
Day 8: Ranthambore – Delhi
This morning board your train to Delhi – on arrival you will be received and taken to the International airport to board your flight to home.
- Double / Twin Sharing Accommodations
- Daily Buffet Breakfast,
- A/C Luxury car with Driver,
- Arrival / Departure transfers with assistants
- English speaking tour escorts from Arrival to Departure.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking & Interstate taxes
- Safari in Corbett & Ranthambore National Park with naturalist
- Wet/cold wipes
- Mineral water / soft beverages
- Full board in Corbett & Ranthambore (B/F, Lunch & Dinner)
- A/C Train tickets up/down from Delhi – Ranhambore
- Personal Expenses like alcohol beverages / Laundry / Phone calls
- Tipping for service staff (Driver / Guide / Escort / Waiter / Porter)