TIGER SAFARI TOUR OF JIM CORBETT NATIONAL PARK(Delhi – Jim Corbett - Delhi)
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi
We will receive you on your arrival at New Delhi airport and transfer to your hotel (the hotel will be ready from 12 Noon) – rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing
Today discover Old Delhi in the morning and the New Delhi in the afternoon,
In old Delhi you will be visiting India’s biggest Masjid “Jama Masjid” and cycle rickshaw ride in the Chandini chowk and visit Spice Market – the Asia’s biggest also photo stop at Red fort.
In New Delhi visit Presidential Palace and Indian Parliamentary building photo stop before visiting India’s war Memorial “India Gate” also visit Gandhi Smriti – the place where Mr. Gandhi was assassinated at the end of the day visit world tallest bricks tower “ Qutab Minar”
Day 3 : Delhi – Corbett National Park
This morning drive to Jim Corbett – On arrival check in to your hotel and relax for the rest of the evening.
Day 4: Jim Corbett National Park Safari
This morning and the afternoon take two safaris in to the park
Day 5: Jim Corbett National Park Safari
This morning and the afternoon also take two safaris into the park.
Day 6: Corbett - Delhi – Home
This morning after breakfast drive to Delhi airport to board your flight to home.
- Double/ Twin Sharing Accommodations
- Daily Buffet Breakfast,
- A/C Luxury car with Driver,
- Arrival / Departure transfers with assistants
- English speaking tour escorts from Arrival to Departure.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking & Interstate taxes
- Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park with naturalist
- Wet/cold wipes
- Mineral water / soft beverages
- Full board in Corbett (B/F, Lunch & Dinner)
- Personal Expenses like alcohol beverages / Laundry / Phone calls
- Tipping for service staff (Driver / Guide / Escort / Waiter / Porter)