Indian Wildlife Tour(Delhi – Nagpur – Kanha – Bandhavgarh – Delhi)
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi
We will receive you on your arrival at New Delhi airport and transfer to your hotel (the hotel will be ready from 12 Noon) – rest of the day at your leisure.
Day2: Delhi – Nagpur – Kanha
Today early morning take flight to Central India’s biggest city Nagpur, on arrival you will be received and driven to Kanha national park, the drive will be around five hours en route enjoy the country side of India. Overnight stay in Kanha.
Day 3 & Day 4: Kanha National Park
Today early morning and post lunch you will be taking two safaris to the national park to see big cat, lots of flora and fauna.
Day 5: Kanha – Bandhavgarh
Today after leisure breakfast start your drive to another famous central India Tiger reserve is called Bandhavgarh. Bandhavgarh has big inventory of Tigers, the drive will be another five to six hours but you can enjoy the drive in the village side. On arrival check in to your resort and enjoy your evening.
Day 6 & Day 7: Bandhavgarh National Park
Today and tomorrow you will be taking two safaris into the national park and rest of the day to relax.
Day8 : Bandhavgarh – Jabalpur – Delhi – Home
This morning after breakfast drive to close by airport Jabalpur – around 4 hours drive, on arrival board your flight to Delhi to get you connecting flight to home.
- Double / Twin Sharing Accommodations
- Daily Buffet Breakfast,
- A/C Luxury car with Driver,
- Arrival / Departure transfers with assistants
- English speaking tour escorts from Arrival to Departure.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking & Interstate taxes
- Safari in Corbett & Ranthambore National Park with naturalist
- Wet/cold wipes
- Mineral water / soft beverages
- Full board in Corbett & Ranthambore (B/F, Lunch & Dinner)
- A/C Train tickets up/down from Delhi – Ranhambore
- Personal Expenses like alcohol beverages / Laundry / Phone calls
- Tipping for service staff (Driver / Guide / Escort / Waiter / Porter)